- January, February, March were spent temping.
- April and May we were temping and doing OPKs
- June inseminated for the first time
- July found out we were Pregnant
- August had our first ultrasound
- September started spotting
- October we lost our precious little boy
- November we decided we were going to try again
- December we inseminated, got a negative.
We hope that this year brings a lot more positive outcomes. We hope to become pregnant again and have it stick this time. We hope at this time next year to have a little bundle of joy we can call our own. I am not naive enough to say that we will have these things, all I can do is hope. Hope for the future yet to come.
I wish all of you out there a very Happy New Year. For all of you that got your little bundles out there. For the ones that have had a lot of heartbreak but our now expecting. And for all the ones that are still not there yet. I'm thinking of all of yall. Have a safe and happy last day of this year.